All photography provided by Jared Chambers
Since 1950, we have led the effort to permanently protect nearly 110 million acres of wilderness. We have been at the forefront of nearly every major public lands victory.
Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Maecenas faucibus mollis interdum. Cras mattis consectetur purus sit amet fermentum. Maecenas sed diam eget risus varius blandit sit amet non magna. Etiam porta sem malesuada magna mollis euismod. Praesent commodo cursus magna, vel scelerisque nisl consectetur et.
What We Aim To Achieve
- Our hope is that hundreds of thousands of Jews learn Talmud-based laws on consent and safe sexual encounter.
- To reveal text-based Jewish laws that inform our conversation around consent.
- To teach these values to our communities through revealing consent culture and the nuances of a true yes.
- To introduce a new understanding of Talmudic law to Jewish communities of all demoniations.
- In doing so, to ignite a contagious desire to learn Judaism in a new way.
- And to ignite a contagious desire for consensual and truly safe sex.
- To bring healing to those harmed by non consensual encounter.
- And to prevent the recurrence of non-consensual advance to the best of our ability.